Axis digital manufacturing services are categorized into two phases - the Design Phase and the Validation Phase.
The Design Phase consists of three sub-categories:
- The Collaborative Product and Process Development Phase which is the concurrent design policy during the product design stage.
- Phase two is the virtual build of the product which is a process design stage.
- The third and the last phase, part of the design phase, is facility design which is to create facility virtually with all factory elements positioned.
The Validation Phase consists of three sub-categories:
- Assembly validation & Simulation,
- Jigs and fixtures validation, and
- Human resources validation which concentrates on ergonomy and safety analysis, Spaghetti of the operator, material handling validation, serviceability of the parts, etc.